POLICE & CRIME COMMISSIONER
WHAT IS THE YOUTH COMMISSION?
The purpose of the Youth Commission is to give young people 14-25 years in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight the opportunity to be part of the solution to tackling crime and improving policing whilst developing new knowledge, skills and experiences, to shape crime and policing issues that matter most to them.
- Influencing, and working with, the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- Identifying areas of priority around crime and policing specific to young people
- Consulting young people on areas of priority through the ‘Big Conversation’
- Working with Hampshire Constabulary
- Attending events to raise awareness of the priorities
- Create Peer to Peer Campaigns
- Represent the Youth Commission at events, conferences and meetings
- Share views with professionals by making recommendations for change and suggesting solutions
See our campaigns